Coordinated cookie practice review by German DPAs.
- Wrong order – loading cookies/trackers prior to consent
- Wrong information – Insufficient or wrong information on user tracking on first level of the consent banner
- Wrong consent – Insufficient scope of consent. Many cookies/trackers remain active even if users deny consent on first level of banner to “All”
- No easy consent denial/revocation – Often no easy way to deny consent on first level of consent banner, or to close banner without a decision.
- Manipulation of users – dark design patterns, nudging..